The popular Era helmet is designed for all-mountain action with feminine charm. The low-profile design of the Era features the proven performance of In-Mold construction, our In Form Adjustable Fit System and adjustable venting. The Era offers incredible value without compromising features – all in a stylish performance package.
- CONSTRUCTION – In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making In-Mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- FIT SYSTEM – In Form Fit System makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds – even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability. Vertical Tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap (space between goggles and helmet).
- VENTILATION – Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable. Stack Vent in the front of the helmet which aligns with your goggles and helps to keep them clear and fog free.
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL GIRO GOGGLES – Giro products have been meticulously designed and tested to work together. We’ve fine-tuned the pairings of our helmets and goggles using exhaustive testing in our Dome R&D center and translating those findings into the perfect Seamless Compatibility fit. We recommend Giro Ella, Facet and Gaze Goggles.
- FEATURES – Women’s styling and details. Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech. Compliance: CE EN1077.